- The voice of local and regional governments reaches the High Level Meeting on the review and follow up of the New Urban Agenda convened by the H.E. the President of the United Nations General Assembly
- An International summit of Mayors for the Climate will be held on July 1st and 2nd in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, a joint initiative meant to be a “COP of cities” in Africa.
- How can Commoning, Housing systems, Urban health, Sanctuary cities and Democracy contribute to urban and territorial equality?
- International Award Best Practice in Citizen Participation: Call for applications
- Migration & Displacement in Contexts of Crisis: What are LRGs doing to save and protect lives?
- The 3rd World Assembly of Local and Regional Governments
- CSW66 LRG Day: the time for feminist local leadership is now
- International Award UCLG – Mexico City – Culture 21: Call for applications
- UCLG joins the Global Democracy Coalition
- Localizing the Global Compacts
- Towards the Lampedusa Charter
- Analytics Note #05 Local Public Services and Sustainable Development
- Policy Brief #05 Local Public Services in Crisis Mode: adapting governance models to exceptional times
- Atelier régional d’échanges sur les dispositifs de financement des Collectivités territoriales en Afrique de l’Ouest
- Analytics Note #04 - Multilevel Governance and Covid-19 Emergency Coordination
- Inclusive Local Citizenship: Fostering the Right to the City for All
- Multilevel Emergency Governance: Enabling Adaptive and Agile Response #PB04
- Local and Regional Governments' Access to EU Innovative Development Financing
RT @uclg_women: One step closer to realising inclusive, gender equal African cities and territories! Join the celebrations of the… https://t.co/Z40m9IdAFH
20/05/2022 - 12:06