27-28 June 2014. Yakutsk
The International conference will become a public platform for exchanging best practices of urban communities interaction on developing the local government for creating friendly urban environments — comfortable, accessible, and safe.
The agenda will focus on the following issues:
- new models of effective city management involving citizens;
- involvement of citizens into local and city projects;
- the impact of civic initiatives on social standards of the urban environment;
- civic initiatives potential in creating attractive images of cities;
- attracting the business community to civic initiatives;
- development of social communication technologies for urban environment;
- public initiatives as a basis for cultural and spiritual development of citizens.