29-30 of September 2014. Cologne, Germany
+INFO: www.cib-uclg.org / Draft Agenda
The next CIB Working Group meeting will be hosted in Cologne, Germany.
This year’s meeting aims to be the high level technical event that ensures that members are being updated about all developments that are relevant for their work. This includes both an exchange of information among CIB members, but also external presentations from donors and international organizations about the policy changes in development cooperation priorities.
Main topics for discussion will be:
- Information exchange on latest developments, challenges and opportunities
- Developments in donors attention for decentralization programmes
- Development effectiveness and changing international relations
- The UN post 2015 development agenda and Habitat III and the role of the CIB working group
- Recommendations on local economic development and the role of local government in fragile states
A draft agenda for the meeting can be found via this link.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact CIB: [email protected] or +31 70 373 8707.